yz11
Excursionist
14 0 4

PLEASE HELP: Removing Grey Collection Border in Expanse Theme

Michal17
Shopify Partner
820 73 147

Hi @yz11 

Sincerely hope you're having a great day!

I've read your problem and before providing a solution, would like to analyze your website. Then, I will provide a solution to you up here - on the forum.

Could you share your website URL? And if your website is password protected then also provide a password?

If you have any further questions, please do reach out either here on the forum, or via a private message/email.

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9202 2131 2901

@yz11 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
yz11
Excursionist
14 0 4

hi, my url is slay-ulimate.myshopify.com

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9202 2131 2901

@yz11 

Shop url not working . please share correct store URL.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9202 2131 2901

@yz11 

Can you share screenshot ! which grey border you want to remove.

Thanks!

0 Likes