Express Theme - Show Mobile Product Page on Desktop

GUÜDS
Excursionist
21 1 2

Hi! Pretty simple, I would like the mobile version of my product page on Express to show when someone is on the desktop version of my site.

I really dislike the way the product page is presented, the oversize product photos really look inappropriate for my use - an e-grocer. If someone could lend a hand, I would appreciate it.  

I do not want any other page to show as its mobile version.

I would love to work with whoever can help me with future paid projects. This is just to get me up and running, and I definitely have confidence in this taking off. Thanks!

Replies 4 (4)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36843 3636 11978

@GUÜDS 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!😊
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
GUÜDS
Excursionist
21 1 2

Thanks for the quick reply @KetanKumar ! My website is www.guuds.io (:

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36843 3636 11978

@GUÜDS 

thanks for URL

can you please share further issue image so i will check and guide you.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
GUÜDS
Excursionist
21 1 2

The first photo is the regular desktop display, second photo is the mobile display. I would like the mobile version of the photo slider to show on my desktop page ideally. This is slightly different than my original request of asking for the mobile page to be displayed.

Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 3.29.24 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-09-17 at 3.29.40 PM.png