Solved

Express Theme - Social Media Posts

dekiv
Shopify Partner
158 2 12

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to see if there was a way of adding social media posts to the Express theme as I cant seem to find any way of doing so?

I want the instagram posts to show up on website when posted on instagram. So basically, a carousel or fixed images that are updated automatically when posted to Instagram. Is this possible here?

Thanks

Accepted Solution (1)
WoodyDev
Shopify Partner
578 115 192

This is an accepted solution.

If you private message me your STORE.myshopify.com link I'll request collab access and take a look for you if you'd like?

Woody, 29, Stafford, UK | If I helped you out, mark it as the solution and drop me a thumbs up! | This is just a hobby for me, not my full-time job, so tips are greatly appreciated! paypal.me/woodybruh | Developer for AimShop.com | Owner of WoodyDevelopments | Try the best Shopify page builder

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

WoodyDev
Shopify Partner
578 115 192

Hi Dekiv,

I used https://apps.shopify.com/instafeed for one of my clients, the free plan works great for what most people are after.

Hope this helps!

Woody, 29, Stafford, UK | If I helped you out, mark it as the solution and drop me a thumbs up! | This is just a hobby for me, not my full-time job, so tips are greatly appreciated! paypal.me/woodybruh | Developer for AimShop.com | Owner of WoodyDevelopments | Try the best Shopify page builder
dekiv
Shopify Partner
158 2 12

Thanks for letting me know! Issue with this theme is I cant find how to actually add the social media section to be able to incorporate the theme

WoodyDev
Shopify Partner
578 115 192

I'm pretty sure once you add the app it will add the section to your 'Customise' page for your theme.

Their support team is also very good if you continue to have trouble with adding it to your theme.

dekiv
Shopify Partner
158 2 12

Nope nothing - unless I'm missing something here. Feel like this theme is really rigid.

WoodyDev
Shopify Partner
578 115 192

This is an accepted solution.

If you private message me your STORE.myshopify.com link I'll request collab access and take a look for you if you'd like?

dekiv
Shopify Partner
158 2 12

OK have done it just then. Thank you!