Extra description content for each product page?

piokylo
Shopify Partner
21 0 3

How would one go about adding an extra description information for each product, to be output underneath the main description and product image on the products page? For an example see attached image. Or even, pulling the description underneath and splitting it into three columns like bellow.

Screenshot 2021-10-14 at 10.02.12.png

Replies 8 (8)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@piokylo 

Please share your store URL!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@piokylo 

which shopify theme you have used.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
piokylo
Shopify Partner
21 0 3

'Context' by Fluorescent Design Inc.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@piokylo 

Ok , this code customization work Please hire shopify expert and contact to theme support /shopify support

Thanks!

piokylo
Shopify Partner
21 0 3

I'm asking for advise or direction on how to do it myself so I can learn, what's the point of the forum if you just direct people to Shopify experts? 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698
piokylo
Shopify Partner
21 0 3

That's more like it buddy!