Fastor by Roar themes

Rivera-Hort
3 0 0

Hi all,

I would like to be able to change the “add to basket” text on my product pages, I am able to change this text globally but I only want to do this action for certain products not every product? I am using fastor by roar theme 

thanks in advance

alex 

Replies 5 (5)
Marty
Shopify Staff
451 67 87

Hi, @Rivera-Hort.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to offer you a quick suggestion for this idea. Since "Fastor" is a third-party theme developed and supported by "Roar Themes" I would recommend reaching out to their support team first to look into this possibility. This may be a customization they can help you out with, however, it is worth noting that many third-party developers will not further customize their themes and at that point, you could always reach out to a Shopify Expert if you do not find any support here in the community.

I hope these ideas help you out moving forward, feel free to reach back out here with any questions about the above information! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Rivera-Hort
3 0 0

Hi Marty,

Thanks for your reply,

I have tried to contact Roar Themes through there customer support on a few occasions with no response! I’ll keep trying. 

thanks again

alex

Marty
Shopify Staff
451 67 87

Hi, @Rivera-Hort.

No worries at all, happy to offer any suggestions we can. I see what you mean, I tried to find "Roar Themes" support page myself and it looks like their website has been dismantled. I am not sure what this means for their themes, however, I would consider finding a new theme to use just in case any future issues crop up with this theme. That said, you should still be able to potentially find some support for your idea via a Shopify Expert or one of our friendly community members. 

Good luck moving forward! 

Rivera-Hort
3 0 0

Ok thanks Marty,

Is it easy to change Themes? Doesn’t it mess with what I’ve spent ages arranging up?

Marty
Shopify Staff
451 67 87

Hi, @Rivera-Hort.