Fit to Screen Banner Custom Theme

Storum
Shopify Partner
32 0 3

Hi,

We have created our own theme but we run into a problem with our banner on each screen it is different. Could someone help us with that that every banner is all over the screen on every laptop.

Our website www.quotrell.com

Moncler website has a great example their banner is all over the screen on every screen

Replies 4 (4)

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3805 713 1129

Hi @Storum,

Are you talking to make the banner as the background of the header? If so, you need more than just a piece code since you also have  sticky header. 

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!
Storum
Shopify Partner
32 0 3

Hi, @made4Uo 

Don't quite understand what you mean. But lately see a banner with a size that adapts to anything on any screen at many websites. Also I see that in the new shopify website that is a certain option Fit to Screen.

Don't quite understand what you mean by Sticky header?

But thanks for your response hopefully you understand a little bit what I mean by this 🙂 If u dont let me know

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3805 713 1129

I just saw a transparent header on the website you mentioned. If you want the image to fit to the screen from left to right. You can set your image object-fit= contain instead of cover

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!
Storum
Shopify Partner
32 0 3

Can you help me where i have to change that?