Solved

Flex Theme - Confusing Navigation Buttons on Mobile view. Help!?

Annie_Aukeman
Tourist
7 0 0

I'm working on updating my shop to Flex - Trending  version 5.0.1.  

In mobile view, my menu bar currently defaults to navigating to two different places depending on whether i click on the word 'shop' or the dropdown caret to the right of the word 'shop'.  It's hard to explain in words, so please refer to the attached image below.  When i press the 'three bar hamburger' menu button, it opens my menu choices: shop, about, contact.   If I click on the word 'shop', it takes me to the menu items that i created in Shopify / Online Store / Navigation / Menu items section.  However, when I touch the dropdown caret to the right of the 'shop' button, it opens the mega-menus that I created in flex - trending theme. 

QUESTION:  How can I get BOTH buttons ('shop' and caret) to take me to the mega-menus?  Regardless of whether I touch the word 'shop' or the 'caret' I want both of them to open the mega-menus. Seems to me the user experience will be smoother if customers aways navigate through mega menu.     Thanks in advance for any help. 

Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 3.25.08 PM.png

Accepted Solution (1)

sahilsharma9515
Shopify Partner
851 101 154

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Annie_Aukeman Go inside your navigation section where yo have added all the menu, Edit "Shop" and in link section just add "#" it will solve your problem. The customer will solve your problem.

sahilsharma9515_0-1711602392662.png

Hopefully it will help you. If yes then Please don't forget hit Like and Mark it as solution!

Best Regards

Sahil

- Your

Coffee Tip 

can create magic in coding ❤️❤️

- Need a Shopify Developer? CHAT ON WHATSAPP or EMAIL ME !

- Hopefully the solution will help you. If yes then Please hit

and

Mark it as solution! ❤️

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

sahilsharma9515
Shopify Partner
851 101 154

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Annie_Aukeman Go inside your navigation section where yo have added all the menu, Edit "Shop" and in link section just add "#" it will solve your problem. The customer will solve your problem.

sahilsharma9515_0-1711602392662.png

Hopefully it will help you. If yes then Please don't forget hit Like and Mark it as solution!

Best Regards

Sahil

- Your

Coffee Tip 

can create magic in coding ❤️❤️

- Need a Shopify Developer? CHAT ON WHATSAPP or EMAIL ME !

- Hopefully the solution will help you. If yes then Please hit

and

Mark it as solution! ❤️

Annie_Aukeman
Tourist
7 0 0

It worked! Thank you!