Flex Theme - Klayvio Back in Stock Button

baileydurston
2 0 1

Hey Guys,

I'm having a bit of trouble with customising my Klayvio Back in Stock Button. They don't support custom themes and I'm using Flex by Out Of The Sandbox.

I want to customise the Back In stock Button button to look like the Buy Now button (image below) that shows when the variant is available. 

I would also like this to be positioned in the same place as the "buy now" button instead of underneath the "sold out" button (images attached to show the difference).

Can anyone help with this? Have been trying for a while and am still scratching my head!

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 4.50.04 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-07-19 at 4.49.55 PM.png

Replies 6 (6)
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24919 2495 9027

@baileydurston 

sorry for that issue can you please try this was 

https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001895651-How-to-Install-Back-in-Stock-for-Shopify 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
dccheng
Tourist
3 0 2

@baileydurston 

Did you get this to work?  I use Flex and want to enable this using Klaviyo.

The solution @KetanKumar mentioned is for standard shopify theme.  Not for OOTS Flex.

Can you share solution or point me to your developer?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24919 2495 9027

@dccheng 

are you check this?

https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001895651-How-to-Install-Back-in-Stock-for-Shopify

?

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
dccheng
Tourist
3 0 2

@KetanKumar - thanks but yes that is for standard shopify themes.  Won't work for 3rd party themes such as OOTS' Flex.

baileydurston
2 0 1

@dccheng I ended up paying a dev on fiver to customise the button for me. I got it looking pretty good (see below).

His name on fiver is: Happycode

Hope this helps! 

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 8.14.40 AM.png

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24919 2495 9027

@dccheng 

i have doesn't ask for theme i have say for apps