Flow Theme - Additional Padding

Tia34
Excursionist
17 0 7

Hello,

I am looking to add additional padding around the text on the two Image/Text blocks on my homepage so that the text does not run so far across the page. See below.

Any help is appreciated.

Tia

https://m0nlixet7j9ijq20-26037026838.shopifypreview.com

Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 11.38.16 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 11.39.52 AM.png

Replies 5 (5)

Aashish_Bhatt
Shopify Partner
116 9 14

Hi @Tia34 ,

Welcome to the Shopify community. Thanks for asking a good question on shopify community. I would be happy you!

I saw your query and vist the preview URL posted by you with this topic.

I'm sharing you some code Kindly follow the steps to apply this code into your site.

Steps

1. Open your theme editor.

2. On asset URL open theme.css file. and paste the below code to your theme.

.template-index .homepage-indiv-section-wrapper .homepage-featured-content-box-inner {
    padding-left: 50px;
    padding-right: 50px;
}

3. Save the code and refresh your preview URL  and see the changes

Hope this will solve your query. If you have any query please let me know.

If Helpful, Please Like & Accept Solution | Ecommerce Evolutionist | Shopify Solutions Architect | For Custom Modifications, Hire Me! | Connect on WhatsApp | Any Queries? Reach Me via Email: development.aashish@gmail.com | Shopify Maestro | Skype: aashish.bhatt91
Tia34
Excursionist
17 0 7

Hello,

Thank you for your help but unfortunately it isn't working. I have inspected the element in the div and provided you with some images. 

I believe I am trying to target the area highlighted in green.

Thank you,

Tia

Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 12.09.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-10-29 at 12.09.24 PM.png

Aashish_Bhatt
Shopify Partner
116 9 14

Hi @Tia34 

Thanks for your reply. I saw the screenshot you provided, but I cant see my code into the screenshot you provided me.

if my code exist into the inspect element try to increase padding 50px to 60px or 70px whatever you want.

Thanks

If Helpful, Please Like & Accept Solution | Ecommerce Evolutionist | Shopify Solutions Architect | For Custom Modifications, Hire Me! | Connect on WhatsApp | Any Queries? Reach Me via Email: development.aashish@gmail.com | Shopify Maestro | Skype: aashish.bhatt91
Tia34
Excursionist
17 0 7

Hello,

Yes sorry it wasn't working so I took it back out. I put it back again and have tried even setting it at 100px but it still looks the same.

https://m0nlixet7j9ijq20-26037026838.shopifypreview.com

Aashish_Bhatt
Shopify Partner
116 9 14

@Tia34As I see the code is working fine for me. So I need to check the code how you are applying.

If you'd like to discuss this more, don't hesitate to send me a PM.

Thanks