Flow theme multiple columns

btork
Tourist
3 0 1

We are using the Flow 6.5 theme. I need to create 2 columns, one with a youtube video and the other is an image. Is there a way to do this? Maybe need a custom section in liquid?

site: tejava.com

Thanks.

Replies 5 (5)

kaiyaa
Excursionist
182 13 19

Hello @btork 

you can check in your theme if any of this type section is available. If not you have to custom code it.

If you require further help to optimize your store, please don’t hesitate to reach out. If you find this information useful, a Like would be greatly appreciated. And if this solves the problem, please Mark it as Solution!

Was I helpful? Buy me a coffee
For fast response Message me
Need Help Message me
btork
Tourist
3 0 1

Thanks for the reply. The Flow theme doesn't seem to have a multiple column section (which is strange to me). So I'm trying to figure out how to write a custom liquid section for this (also needs to be responsive for mobile). Any help is much appreciated?

kaiyaa
Excursionist
182 13 19

@btork 

I can  write code for you. Please share collaborator access with me. I will write this section code for you 

If you require further help to optimize your store, please don’t hesitate to reach out. If you find this information useful, a Like would be greatly appreciated. And if this solves the problem, please Mark it as Solution!

Was I helpful? Buy me a coffee
For fast response Message me
Need Help Message me
btork
Tourist
3 0 1

The customer won't allow outside access. Can you send me the liquid code?

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
5938 1429 1759

Hi @btork 

You need a developer to get that design. We have Customized Multicolumn with Video Option. 

If your interested you can check it out. 

Thanks!

Please don't forget to 

and 

Mark Solution 

to the post that helped you. Thanks!
Sip, savor, and support – your

Coffee Tip

helps us keep coding magic.❤️❤️❤️
For FREE, premium codes, and trusted, knowledgeable Shopify developers, visit us at

Made4uo.com