Free Design Time

Beloved2021
1 0 0

I'm trying to access the available free design time as I have had a paid plan for two years. The links for support keep bringing me back to the forums. There's no customer service email or phone number. How do I actually access this design time?

Please don't share this link, it keeps bringing me back to the same spot and doesn't connect me with someone who can help: https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-design/what-can-be-covered-in-free-design-time/m-p/1184430#M...

Replies 2 (2)
Marty
Shopify Staff
444 67 87

Hi, @Beloved2021.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to offer you some insight into this. You may be entitled to some design time, depending on your Shopify plan as well as the theme you are using. If you're on the Basic Shopify plan or higher, then you can use up to 60 minutes of complimentary design support, or design time, which is tracked in 15-minute increments. To understand how many minutes specific customization takes to complete, check the design time in the customization description. You can find a list of our themes here and the customizations that are available for them if you wanted to take a closer look. If you use the entire 60 minutes of complimentary support, then you can hire a Shopify Expert for further help. You can also explore our additional resources for themes here. 

I
n regards to our live support via the Help Center page, we do offer 24/7 support via live chat, email or by scheduling a callback, I am not to sure what is happening for you to be re-directed to our forums page. In order to reach live support, head to our Help Center and follow these steps:

Once you log in, if you find yourself still not seeing our support options, you will want to type your question in this search field: 

Then scroll past the articles that appear based on your search:

You can also follow these same steps by clicking continue without logging in, instead of logging into your account:

I hope this information gets you on the right path, please feel free to reach back out here with any questions you may have!

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Pnewton
Excursionist
15 0 9

Hello!

I need help with this as well. I'd like to use some of my design time but I'm unable to find where to actually start this.

I followed your instructions but I can't seem to find "design time" in the customization of my theme.

Thank you for your help