Free shipping

deoxesinfo
Explorer
54 1 13

Hello, maybe can tell some codes of free shipping picture and write in which place edit code I need to put. I show an example, I wanna maybe same maybe bit different, but on the product page. 

Screenshot 2021-11-03 at 22.02.05.png

Something like here on the product page when you open, straight you can see Free shipping.

Thanks.

Replies 6 (6)
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24997 2502 9045

@deoxesinfo 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
deoxesinfo
Explorer
54 1 13

@KetanKumar  www.dehome.co.uk theme Impulse

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24997 2502 9045

@deoxesinfo 

yes pleas share product page code so i will update

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
deoxesinfo
Explorer
54 1 13

@KetanKumar Can you send me just a code and write in which file I need past it?

Write me exactly which file information you need?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24997 2502 9045

@deoxesinfo 

i nee main-product section file code 

Mac
Shopify Staff
194 17 28

Hi, @deoxesinfo

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and sharing your concern. I’m happy to help out.

I noticed that you are working with @KetanKumar to find a solution. Feel free to update the thread if this works for you. I can also see that you have added a free shipping banner to your announcement bar and this is a great idea to  let your customers know about the promotion. I understand that you would like to add the same message on your product page as well.  As an alternative, you can look to install the Free Shipping Popup or any other pop up apps on our App Store. These apps offer different functionalities to promote your free shipping. For example, the Pretty Product Pages allows you to make key information such as features, benefits, shipping, guarantees etc pop on product pages and convert more visitors into customers. If you have any questions about the apps, or need a hand setting them up, feel free to reach out to the developers directly as they could provide some more information. 

I’d love to know more about your marketing initiatives! How are you currently advertising your products and brand?

Feel free to reply back to this thread with any questions or updates and we can continue our conversation further!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog