Full Width Product Description - Dawn Theme

Solved
WASEEM18061
2 0 1

Hello,

I'm new to Shopify and I'm trying to set up my store. When I added the product description, it added the description on the right side. I would like it to show it below the images as a full-width description. Can anyone please help?

Thank you.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2299 413 539

This is an accepted solution.

@WASEEM18061 

I believe this tutorial achieves exactly what you need. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Slideshow images cutting off? Try the Slideshow (PRO) section. No apps required. | Replace apps with copy/paste code snippets & save money. Examples here.

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24919 2497 9033

@WASEEM18061 

can you please share store url 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2299 413 539

This is an accepted solution.

@WASEEM18061 

I believe this tutorial achieves exactly what you need. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Slideshow images cutting off? Try the Slideshow (PRO) section. No apps required. | Replace apps with copy/paste code snippets & save money. Examples here.

View solution in original post

LitCommerce
Trailblazer
262 68 70

Hi @WASEEM18061,

Go to sections > main-product.liquid file and change the entire code: https://pastebin.com/raw/cY3Jr9Et 

Hope it helps!

LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool.
Effortlessly sell on biggest marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook etc with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year now!
WASEEM18061
2 0 1

Thank you. This was very helpful

LitCommerce
Trailblazer
262 68 70

Hi @WASEEM18061,

have you tried my way? I think it's much simpler and faster.

Thank you.

LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool.
Effortlessly sell on biggest marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook etc with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year now!