Full width product description for New Theme

oai_lisa
4 0 0

Hi,

The product description always in right side. ( In Desktop view)

I would like to do it on full width under the images.

Answers for Debut not New theme.

How could I do?  

Thanks

oai_lisa_0-1628073303097.png

Replies 9 (9)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hello,
you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.
Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please Share your store live url & screenshot where you want to do modification, so that I will solve your issue here!

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
oai_lisa
4 0 0

pic.png

Denishamakwana
Shopify Partner
1408 173 231

please share your site URL and if your site is password protected then give password also .

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me. Feel free to contact me on denishabhensdadiya@gmail.com | Shopify Design Changes | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Store URL ? with password

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
oai_lisa
4 0 0

Here you are 

Thanks.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hey,

As I have gone through your store, you have to change your product page. 

If you change the size of the image then it will fit only the layout is.

you have to change in the product template liquid.

AOCreators
Visitor
1 0 0

How did you do it?

What code and where did you put it?

Site is:

https://elechines.com/

Thanks. 😄

oai_lisa
4 0 0

About  change product template liquid. How could i do?

Thanks.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hello @ ,

You can do this by yourself if you have coding knowledge or hire us we will do this for you. You can email me. my email id is written below.

Thanks