Full width product description for New Theme

oai_lisa
4 0 0

Hi,

The product description always in right side. ( In Desktop view)

I would like to do it on full width under the images.

Answers for Debut not New theme.

How could I do?  

Thanks

oai_lisa_0-1628073303097.png

0 Likes

Hello,
you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.
Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please Share your store live url & screenshot where you want to do modification, so that I will solve your issue here!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
oai_lisa
4 0 0

pic.png

0 Likes
Denishamakwana
Explorer
89 13 13

please share your site URL and if your site is password protected then give password also .

0 Likes

Store URL ? with password

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
oai_lisa
4 0 0

Here you are 

Thanks.

0 Likes

Hey,

As I have gone through your store, you have to change your product page. 

If you change the size of the image then it will fit only the layout is.

you have to change in the product template liquid.

0 Likes
AOCreators
1 0 0

How did you do it?

What code and where did you put it?

Site is:

https://elechines.com/

Thanks.

0 Likes
oai_lisa
4 0 0

About  change product template liquid. How could i do?

Thanks.

0 Likes

Hello @ ,

You can do this by yourself if you have coding knowledge or hire us we will do this for you. You can email me. my email id is written below.

Thanks

0 Likes