Why isn't my custom Shopify page displaying in full width?

Abdiqani
Tourist
19 0 2

I am having trouble with one of my store where I created a custom page but the width for website is not full width. Please help.

Replies 8 (8)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Abdiqani 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!😊
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Abdiqani
Tourist
19 0 2

Here is the URL https://styphon.com/pages/test Password is "stealy$!" And here is a screenshot of the template code

Screenshot (20).png

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@Abdiqani - this will need many css changes as it is using grid class which is having own margin/padding and wrapper too...

To build shopify pages use pagefly
You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
paranormal story video using AI
Abdiqani
Tourist
19 0 2

Okay can you give me a better solution? I want to create an "about us" page that is similar to this example,  Like I want a picture that is full width like this. Screenshot (21).png 

Abdiqani
Tourist
19 0 2

I want to have a full width picture with a writing on it. Thank You for your help.

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@Abdiqani - create new template and I recommend not to use grid class in it, instead use some custom class and set CSS as per need.  If this sounds very complicated then I recommend to add me as collaborator, I will create template. You can message here or you have my email below.

To build shopify pages use pagefly
You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
paranormal story video using AI
Abdiqani
Tourist
19 0 2

I will send you an email right now. I have been struggling with this for 8 hours

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Abdiqani 

yes you can do this easy to manage 

home page all section you have use any pages

https://www.shopify.com/partners/blog/shopify-online-store 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing