Galleria - add contact for price button

Snaphaan
4 0 0

Hi

I followed this tutorial on adding a contact for price button on our Galleria theme but seems there is no...

{% include 'product-form' %}

code section in product-template-liquid.

So where is the button actually referenced? 

Replies 5 (5)
SohelRana
Explorer
62 4 6

Hi there, if you want to set same contact link for all product then you can just replace your add to cart button with the contact page. Inbox me your store link so I can give you a proper solution. Best of luck!

To get Shopify Store Design, Customization and Development service, Inbox me on Upwork. Link in my bio or left side.
Dallas
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
915 61 189
Hi, there. 

Dallas here from the Shopify Social Care Team.

I took a look at my test store with the Galleria theme and I do see what you mean! I searched for the line with `form` in it and had no luck. That may be because the theme developers either didn't put that line in or they labeled it differently. 

Since this is a third party theme I'm not able to create any code or deep dive to edit this for you so I suggest you reach out to the developers directly to see what they say. They'll have a better understanding of how their code was designed so they should be able to help you or possibly lead you to your best next steps. Sometimes developers will even write it in for you so that you don't have to worry about it. 

If you're looking to contact them then you're going to want to reach out to Mile High Themes using this link here

However, if they're not able to help you then you're going to want to reach out to the Shopify Experts. For what you're wanting I really think they should be able to help you if the developer can't. 

I hope that helps to answer your question. 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Snaphaan
4 0 0

Thanks Dallas

Will try to contact Mile High Themes and and post the solution here if they can help me. 🙂

Dallas
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
915 61 189

Wonderful! Goodluck 🙂 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

timlins
1 0 0

Hi! I am having the same issue as you did because I also have the Galleria theme, did you get a solution from Mile High Themes?