Get rid of space between buttons

Solved
jamesMeegan
Excursionist
47 1 9

How can i get rid of the space between these two buttons, the red line shows the space in between.

Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 5.08.24 PM.png

link: https://hbub2qborjn4hjn4-4339695709.shopifypreview.com

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2588 309 644

This is an accepted solution.

form#contact_form {
    margin-top: -11px !important;
}

@jamesMeegan 
kindly add this code in the top of stylescss.scss.css file
thank you.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2588 309 644

This is an accepted solution.

form#contact_form {
    margin-top: -11px !important;
}

@jamesMeegan 
kindly add this code in the top of stylescss.scss.css file
thank you.

Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
851 205 255

Try adding this code to the bottom of styleescss.scss.css

#contact_form {
    margin-top: 0;
}

- I am an eCommerce and Marketing Technology consultant based in Toronto, CANADA.
- To inquire about consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message.
- For Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
jamesMeegan
Excursionist
47 1 9

Any idea how I would make it so where the two buttons connect isn't so dark?

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2588 309 644

i can't get you what do you want exactly.