good afternoon

Jared1106
1 0 0

i need help designing my shopify store to make it more appealing to the human eye!!!!!!

Reply 1 (1)
Imogen
Shopify Staff
62 10 4

Hi there, @Jared1106!

Thanks for coming to the Community today to ask for some help with making your store more eye-catching and appealing. This is a great place to come when you’re looking for any sort of advice for your business and Shopify in general. 

What sort of things were you looking to do to have your store be more appealing? Also, would you mind sharing a link to your store with us and provide some details as to what type of business you’re running? It would be great to know the type of products you sell and where you’d like to see your business go. 

If you’re just starting out, we have a fantastic Shopify-made Blog here that goes over some DIY store design tips. It’s great to try things out on your own and see what you can do yourself - you might be surprised! We also have a whole section of our Blog dedicated to store design. You can click the link here to check out the multitude of free resources there.

If you’re looking for a professional to assist you with your store, you should check out our Shopify Experts. Experts are trusted, third-party agencies and freelancers who offer services for folks that are just starting out with Shopify. If you want some trusted assistance with designing your store, this is a great resource to use.

I look forward to hearing back from you about what sort of products you sell and the type of design help you’re looking for!

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog