Google warnings, Products, Missing field "priceValidUntil"

Kpowersports
Tourist
4 0 4

I recently noticed that I had about 152 products with 9 warnings each about on Google search console. I have attached a few screenshots of what I see. Does anyone know what this is about? How to fix the errors?

Replies 77 (77)
Luchee88
Tourist
7 0 3

I totally agree! They should allow themes to be sold that can't keep up with the basics.

Luchee88
Tourist
7 0 3

What's the name of the app? I'd like to try it.

sampymishra
Shopify Partner
104 3 13

Hi, 

Hope your business is doing well, 

Managing Google Merchant center can be a very overwhelming task for an individual, in order to save your time and efforts we have developed an app Easy Google Shopping Feed by AdNabu for Shopify. This app is going to save a lot of your time and effort. In the future, if you need an app to manage your feed please give this try.

Sampy Mishra | Customer Success Manager @ AdNabu

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

- Try our Google Shopping Feed App from Shopify App Store. 

Bashair_Jabari
4 0 0

Are they Free or Paid for Themes ?

loria
1 0 1

Hello.......!

most of the website URLs getting the warning ' Missing field Price Valid Until in google search console. I cannot find any option on how to sort it out, could you please help me how to fix this warning. it also affecting my website traffic http://mydaddymeclothes.com
thread-97601533-7039928776160107344
jonnafreelance
1 0 1

hey guys, I know im late in the game. I'm having the same issues and I don't know where to look for help. Most of the errors on Shopify from Google Console can be resolved once their codes?? are on the same page, I guess. Here's an article I found. So, I'm not sweating those errors now.

https://help.outofthesandbox.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034699653-Resolving-Google-Structured-Data-and...

MORE10
Excursionist
25 0 8

Thank you this one helped med

netocrat
2 0 0

Great all round solution.

Thank you for the tip.