Grayed out product page of different Shineon theme

LShaw
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello,

My product description page is grayed out. I've tried all the solution here but nothing seems to work. I'm using the dawn theme, but I think the problem is that my product page uses something different (Shineon) and I don't see any fixes for this. Any help is appreciated. I'm sure I just need to use the correct .css file.

Example: https://lilasgiftshop.com/products/metal-core-magical-wand?variant=47185690853682

Replies 5 (5)

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7892 1533 1563

Hi @LShaw 

Color text setting of your description belong to Shineon so you can try to change it from Shineon app 

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 11.10.24.png

- Helpful? Like and Accept solution or ❤Donate❤
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Easy and fast to create Photo Gallery, Lookbook, Shop The Look.
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now.

LShaw
Visitor
3 0 0

There is no element that allows me to adjust in that way. I noticed that only my products that are being fulfilled by my Dsers account are experiencing this Grayed out product description. Any help is appreciated.

LShaw
Visitor
3 0 0

The images are grayed out too. Not so sure this is just a text color issue. It's like something has disabled the Description section.

AmPat
Visitor
1 0 0

So what finally worked for you?  I'm having SAME issues... gray product page and nothing is clickable.  Cannot figure this out and it's been 2 days wasted in frustration.  Thanks! 🙂 

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7892 1533 1563

Hi @AmPat 

Could you share your page URL so I can check?

- Helpful? Like and Accept solution or ❤Donate❤
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Easy and fast to create Photo Gallery, Lookbook, Shop The Look.
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now.