Solved

Green light - in stock , ready to ship

NateSantana
Tourist
13 0 1

Is there anyone who can help me add this green light “In stock, ready to ship” to my store. I’m using Dawn theme. Instead I want it to say “ Limited Stock, Ready To Ship” with a green light next to it.

AFEC6A3A-CD86-4EA3-88A3-48CDE69C53CC.jpeg

Accepted Solution (1)

Rishihuptech
Shopify Partner
429 73 76

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @NateSantana 
In the Theme customizer on product customize
- Go to Product Information > add block > search inventory status ( Check the screenshot )

green.png

Then to change the text check below screen shot

trans.pngupdatedtext.png

If you found this response helpful, please do like and accept the solution. Thanks!
Need support with Customizing your Shopify store?
Feel free to contact me at info@huptechweb.com or Visit our website Huptech Web.
Instant Shortcode Builder: Integrate customizable UI features anywhere in your store - No coding knowledge required

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Rishihuptech
Shopify Partner
429 73 76

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @NateSantana 
In the Theme customizer on product customize
- Go to Product Information > add block > search inventory status ( Check the screenshot )

green.png

Then to change the text check below screen shot

trans.pngupdatedtext.png

If you found this response helpful, please do like and accept the solution. Thanks!
Feel free to contact me at info@huptechweb.com or Visit our website Huptech Web.
Instant Shortcode Builder: Integrate customizable UI features anywhere in your store - No coding knowledge required
NateSantana
Tourist
13 0 1

Thank you so much 🙏🏾

Rishihuptech
Shopify Partner
429 73 76

Your Welcome @NateSantana 
If helpful, Please Accept the Solution. It will also help others who want's same output.

Esa
4 0 0

but how do you add the green light