FROM CACHE - en_header

grid collection list in mobile display

Maltllc
1 0 0

Hi,

i'm using Lorenza theme

How can i change the grid of the collection list in the mobile display, there is currently one image per line

I need to have at least 2 pictures in each row

Replies 2 (2)
Luna
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
712 67 96

Hey, @Maltllc.

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forum. I noticed that you are new here, welcome! I understand that you’re hoping to change the collection grid on your mobile display. I’m happy to provide some suggestions. 

To gather some more context, are you happy with how the collections are displayed while viewing your store on a desktop? Since this is a third-party theme, the best course of action here is getting in contact with the Theme Partners who developed this theme. They know their theme inside and out and should be able to take a look at this for you. If coding changes are required to achieve this, you could also consider hiring a Shopify Expert to help you customize this on your theme. I suggest browsing the list of Experts that specialize in theme customizations here.

You can find the theme developer's contact information listed on the Shopify theme store or by following these steps: 

In the meantime, how has everything been going with your business? If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know! 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Luna
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
712 67 96

Hey, @Maltllc.

I'm just checking in with you here quickly to ensure you got the help you needed. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Warmly, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog