Half text, half video feature

NicoleJB
Excursionist
18 0 6

Hi!

I came across an online store made with a custom shopify theme. It had a feature like the picture below, it's half text with a button and half video.

jpeg.png

Is there a theme that has this feature or is there any way to get this feature in any type of theme?

thank you

nicole

Replies 4 (4)
ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
77 5 11

do you want this on product page or any other page like homepage?

Abhinav | Shopify Partner
- If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
- if you Want to modify or Customize your theme , Please contact me directly at abhinav@profitlabs.shop
- Creator of Profit Bundles - Easily Track Inventory for Multi SKU Bundles, Gift Boxes, Packs, Bogo .
NicoleJB
Excursionist
18 0 6

Hello!

I would mainly just want it on the homepage

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
77 5 11

Hi,

If you are open to changing your theme for this feature, you should explore the theme store but i would advise against it, as parameters for theme selection should be wide and long term, the second option is to use an app like Pagefly or any store modifying app. They provide an easy drag and srop interface to create custom sections on your theme.

Pro Tip: If you are not already using a 0S2.0 theme , you should definitely upgrade as now shopify natively provides drag and drop custom sections with compatible theme and apps.

Abhinav | Shopify Partner
- If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
- if you Want to modify or Customize your theme , Please contact me directly at abhinav@profitlabs.shop
- Creator of Profit Bundles - Easily Track Inventory for Multi SKU Bundles, Gift Boxes, Packs, Bogo .
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1962 272 1452

Thank you @ProfitLabs for mentioning PageFly

Hi @NicoleJB 

you can absolutely achieve the layout as you want with PageFly, Free Page Builder app.

PageFly_0-1637116770918.png

Let's give it a try and let us know if you need any assistance via 24/7 live chat support!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.