Having Trouble Changing The Text Beside The Favicon on Password page

isaacdob
Tourist
46 0 1

For some reason I on my password page it shows up as https://evrenclothing.com/password instead of just "EVREN' How do I fix this?

Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 11.24.16 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 11.26.15 AM.png

  

Reply 1 (1)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2643 429 554

Hi @isaacdob 

Thank you for the screenshots! I did take a look on my own test store to ensure this wasn't expected behavior, but I was able to confirm that the password page should be showing the store name, not URL, in the tab title there. 

In your store admin can you check and see if you have updated the store name under Settings > Store Details? If you have, then try changing it to something different, save, come back in 5 minutes and change it back. The business name you enter under Store Details is the name that populates in the browser tab. It takes a minute or two for changes to take effect though. 

If that doesn't work, please reach out to our authenticated chat support so that our technical team can assist you further with this. To access our authenticated support, please follow this link: Shopify Help Center. Open the AI chat window and type "Contact Support" to get started. Feel free to share a link to this community thread so your agent knows the troubleshooting steps you've already completed. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog