Solved

Having trouble getting Collection photos to show on brand-spotlight theme

carbonteal
5 0 0

I applied the brand-spotlight theme to a few of my shop pages. They have the Image with Text Overlay at the top, which I want to have showing, but I can't figure out how to get the image to show. If I edit, it applies the same image to all 3 pages. I have a photo saved on the Products<Collection pages, which I thought would do the trick, but it does not.
Screen Shot 2024-04-21 at 10.52.27 AM.png

Accepted Solution (1)
kaiyaa
Explorer
254 19 24

This is an accepted solution.

Yes you can use metafield also for that. If you want to change just on images for both collections.

If you require further help to optimize your store, please don’t hesitate to reach out. If you find this information useful, a Like would be greatly appreciated. And if this solves the problem, please Mark it as Solution!

Was I helpful? Buy me a coffee
For fast response Message me
Need Help Message me

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

kaiyaa
Explorer
254 19 24

Hello @carbonteal 

Have you added images in your this theme.

Need Help Message me
carbonteal
5 0 0

If you mean on the website editor, yes, the problem is it keeps the same image across all three pages that theme is attached to. I'm trying to do a different photo for each collection.

Screen Shot 2024-04-21 at 11.56.27 AM.pngScreen Shot 2024-04-21 at 11.56.15 AM.pngScreen Shot 2024-04-21 at 11.56.01 AM.png

kaiyaa
Explorer
254 19 24

You are using  a same template for both collection so you are facing this issue.

I can help you to create multiple template and add separatee image in collection.

If you require further help to optimize your store, please don’t hesitate to reach out. If you find this information useful, a Like would be greatly appreciated. And if this solves the problem, please Mark it as Solution!

Need Help Message me
carbonteal
5 0 0

Just found that using connect dynamic source for image worked for what I was looking for instead of creating multiple pages. Thanks though!

kaiyaa
Explorer
254 19 24

This is an accepted solution.

Yes you can use metafield also for that. If you want to change just on images for both collections.

Need Help Message me
carbonteal
5 0 0

Thank you for the quick responses today! Was trying to figure that out for a few hours and just never thought to use the connect dynamic option.