Header Alignment Issue - Brooklyn

Will_Letts
Excursionist
13 1 1

Hi, 

I just added a 'search' icon next to the 'cart' icon on my header on mobile view like this:

IMG_4820.PNG

It looks great on iPhone, but unfortunately on other devices, such as Google Pixel Phone it looks like this:

Screenshot 2021-09-23 at 16.27.44.png

Can anyone suggest away I can force the header to stay 'in-line' on all devices?

Thanks, 

Will. 

0 Likes

Hi @Will_Letts ,

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Share your store url with password.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
Will_Letts
Excursionist
13 1 1

Hi, 

URL is snack-box.co.uk

Thanks, 

Will.

0 Likes

@Will_Letts ,

In mobile device the search section in a side. 

oscprofessional_0-1632455735565.png

oscprofessional_1-1632455754015.png

check in google pixel device

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
Will_Letts
Excursionist
13 1 1

Hi @oscprofessional 

Yes, I know there is a search box in the pull-out menu. I would like to also add a search icon to the header to make it as easy to find as possible. 

I have temporarily removed the icon shown in the pictures in my original post, because of the alignment issue. 

What I am hoping someone can provide is a line of code to force the icons to stay in-line regardless of the screen size. 

Thanks,

Will. 

0 Likes

Hi @Will_Letts ,

Activate the search icon visibility. then so that I can solve....

0 Likes