Header Bildgröße Mobile Version

THMP12345
Tourist
15 0 1

Hallo, ich habe den Code so bearbeitet, dass ich ein Bild für die mobile Version und eines für die Web Version einfügen kann. Leider weiß ich nicht, welche Größe (px, cm) mein Bild für die mobile Version benötigt bzw. wird jedes Bild in der mobilen Version im falschen Format angezeigt. 

Replies 6 (6)
Andrew
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1357 143 253

Hi @THMP12345

I'm happy to assist you here in English; however, if you'd prefer support in German, then feel free to post in our German support. If you'd prefer support in English, let me know! I can use Google translate to read your reply and I'll follow up here in English.

Andrew | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

THMP12345
Tourist
15 0 1

Hello, I have edited the code so that I can insert an image for the mobile version and one for the web version. Unfortunately, I don't know what size (px, cm) my image needs for the mobile version or each image is displayed in the wrong format in the mobile version. Or does my code have an error?

THMP12345
Tourist
15 0 1
Andrew
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1357 143 253

Hi @THMP12345

Shopify's free themes are all responsive, meaning that the theme adapts to whatever device a customer is viewing the website on, in order to give the best user experience.

This in turn means that your images are automatically adjusted to suit the mobile, laptop, iPad, or any other device that they are being displayed on.

As a consequence, we do not support having separate images for mobile and web, and we cannot support code edits. So what I can do is provide you with our best practices for uploading images, and a list of documentation for Shopify free themes.

What theme are you using? And what code guides are you following?

THMP12345
Tourist
15 0 1

I´m using the "Debut" Theme

Andrew
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1357 143 253

Perfect! So you will probably have already seen our Debut theme documentation, and are aware of the scope of our support for customizations to that theme. Have you considered hiring a Shopify Expert?

Could I also ask why it is you feel the need to create this separation between mobile and web? I'm curious as to why you feel it would produce better results than the responsive theme?