How can I change the cart text font on full screen mode?

Madcap
7 0 0

hi everyone 

I've got a problem changing anything to do with the cart text when in is in full screen on my laptop

here is what it looks like fullscreen

Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 2.38.27 am.png

and everything else like desktop in shopify's editor and mobile the cart icon is used

Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 2.41.33 am.png

trying to make it the same on every device or at-least change the font

url for my website: https://madcapshop.com/ 

heres what the code looks like atm

<a href="/cart" class="Header__Icon Icon-Wrapper Icon-Wrapper--clickable {% unless use_sidebar_menu %}hidden-desk{% endunless %}" {% if settings.cart_type == 'drawer' %}data-action="open-drawer" data-drawer-id="sidebar-cart" aria-expanded="false" aria-label="{{ 'header.navigation.open_cart' | t }}"{% endif %}>
<span class="hidden-tablet-and-up">{%- include 'icon' with 'cart' -%}</span>
<span class="hidden-phone">{%- include 'icon' with 'cart-desktop' -%}</span>
<span class="Header__CartDot {% if cart.item_count > 0 %}is-visible{% endif %}"></span>

Replies 4 (4)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9133 1137 1484

@Madcap - you want icon on desktop too?

To build shopify pages use pagefly You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
Paranormal story video using AI
Join me for beginner level training session
Madcap
7 0 0

@suyash1  it does display on desktop just not fullscreen, I just want to be able to change the font and make it not all capitals. I can't find the code for it anywhere 

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9133 1137 1484

@Madcap - add this css to the very end of theme.scss file and check, should be like screenshot 

.Header__FlexItem .Heading {
    text-transform: capitalize;
}

suyash1_0-1632418077552.png

To build shopify pages use pagefly You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
Paranormal story video using AI
Join me for beginner level training session
Madcap
7 0 0

@suyash1 didn't seem to change anything 

Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 12.33.10 am.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 12.32.08 am.png

changing the font and to lowercase for inside the cart as-well would be awesome 

Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 12.32.43 am.png