Header/Margin Color Change on Product Page

KavisoTaylor
Tourist
6 0 1

Trying to get just the top portion of the product page to have a background color. So far I've been able to get the entire product area and my breadcrumbs area to have a background color, but there's still a white portion of the page showing and I don't know how to change its color. Here's an example of the white background color showing through:

White_area.jpg

If I change the .main-content to have the background color I want, the white space changes correctly but it also changes the rest of the page and I only want the off-grey color at the top of the product page. 

Here's the URL to the product page.  I just want the grey color at the top of the product page, above the fullscreen image.

I'm using the Venture theme if that impacts anything.

If anyone can help that'd be great!

Replies 2 (2)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@KavisoTaylor 

sorry for that issue can you please try this code

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/theme.scss.liquid->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.template-product .main-content {
    background: #f1f3f2;
}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
KavisoTaylor
Tourist
6 0 1

@KetanKumar 

Thanks for the reply! Not sure if you saw it in the original post, but when I change the color of .main-content it "fixes" the issue, but also changes the color of the entire page which I don't want to do. Just trying to get the header to go grey.

In the image below of the full product listing, you can see what I mean. The area labeled 'stay white' turns grey if I add the .main-content code.

Exampleq.jpg

Hopefully, that makes sense!