Solved

How can I center my header menu to avoid logo overlap?

Edricpoh
Tourist
8 0 3

Can anyone help me with this issue?

My header menu is not centered on the header bar.

Currently it is slightly to the left of the entire header bar and thus when I minimize my window or make my window smaller, my 'home' button would end up being blocked by my logo.

I would like my header menu to be centered and such that when the screen size is changed, it will not be blocked by my logo etc.

Password: admin

Accepted Solution (1)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@Edricpoh 

Please try this code 1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code 2. Asset->/styles.scss.liquid-->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.main-nav .nav {margin-left: 10% !important;}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@Edricpoh 

Please try this code 1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code 2. Asset->/styles.scss.liquid-->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36844 3636 11978

@Edricpoh 

oh sorry for that issue can you please confirm this look

KetanKumar_0-1635137003853.png

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Edricpoh
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi yes,

Because my initial concern was, I wanted to make my logo bigger but when I enlarge the logo, the header bar gets thicker with the logo.

I wanted only the logo, text, login, shopping cart icon to be bigger but the header banner size remains the same.

but when I change one, the other changes as well.

So far I have received solution to copy the following at the bottom of my css

.menu-position--inline .header__logo {
width: 100%;
position: absolute !important;
}

.top-bar .social_icons { z-index: 9;}

I see that it works too!

However, If I want to change the colour of the 'Login' and the shopping cart icon to be the same colour as my menu font colour, can it be done?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36844 3636 11978

@Edricpoh 

yes please just remove logo blank spacing and upload again

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing