Header

Solved
CrazyBobble
Tourist
10 0 1

Does anyone know how to reduce the amount of white space in the header? I don't want to make my logo smaller to make the height of the header smaller.

I'm not very experienced so some help would be much appreciated. I'm using the symmetry theme.

Thanks.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
suyash1
Shopify Partner
3740 410 612

This is an accepted solution.

@CrazyBobble- change the number 2 in above code to the number you want and check

You are welcome to contact me, my email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com ,My timezone is GMT+5:30

View solution in original post

Replies 30 (30)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9825 2237 3078

@CrazyBobble 

Please share store URL.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
CrazyBobble
Tourist
10 0 1

It's crazybobble.co.uk

Thanks.

suyash1
Shopify Partner
3740 410 612

@CrazyBobble- if you want something like in given screenshot then please add this css to the very end of styles.css file and check

.pageheader .logo {
    padding: 2px 0;
}

suyash1_0-1634736803747.png

You are welcome to contact me, my email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com ,My timezone is GMT+5:30
CrazyBobble
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi, yeah this is what i mean. What would i change to leave a little bit more white space? This is reduced a bit too much.

Thanks.

suyash1
Shopify Partner
3740 410 612

This is an accepted solution.

@CrazyBobble- change the number 2 in above code to the number you want and check

View solution in original post

AlexBrowe2
18 0 0

@suyash1 @suyash1 @suyash1 

Hello

Please could you help me to make the logo appear on my page as it is in the image that I send you?

The problem is that if I increase the size of the logo, the size of the header also increases. Because the header keeps the logo inside, but we want them to be independent. In order to increase the size of the logo so that it protrudes a bit from the header.

What is the code and where do we have to modify to make the size of the logo and header independent?

Our page is: https://kongpods.com/

Thank you

IMG-2584.jpg

suyash1
Shopify Partner
3740 410 612

@AlexBrowe2- please try this code, adjust number as per need and you can increase logo size from customize options

@media screen and (min-width:749px){
header__logo-image{position: absolute;left: -50px;}
}

AlexBrowe2
18 0 0

I have sent you an image, where should I put the code? Do we have to add or replace with another code?

Thanks
Captura de pantalla 2021-12-04 a las 5.55.47.png
suyash1
Shopify Partner
3740 410 612

@AlexBrowe2-  please add given code in theme.css file and check, sorry I forgot to mention it