Hello, my website won't optimize banners

KoureLondon
Visitor
1 0 1

Hello, I have designed some banners which i want to display on my website, I have used the guidance sizes as stated by shopify, but everytime I upload my banner it will be fine for the desktop but as soon as i try it on my mobile it come out cropped and the whole banner doesn't show. My website is www.kourelondon.com. and my theme is Narrative. Please help.

Replies 3 (3)

premadestores
Shopify Partner
134 15 35

hello , It is highly recommended to ensure that the focal point of the image is in the center so it is always showing and since cropping is unavoidable, you may try to add sufficient padding around the focal point of the image. A workaround for this that I could recommend is to enable adapt section height to first image size in the banner. If you still need help contact us any time at info@premadedropshippingstores.com

If you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | We can help you & guide you how to reach to your potential customers & how to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business
Email us: info@premadedropshippingstores.com or check premadedropshippingstores.com

pskd95
Visitor
1 0 1

Yes I am exactly facing the same kind of issues and looking to take a help about it. I read anarticle where they mentioned some points is it helpful or not?

premadestores
Shopify Partner
134 15 35

@pskd95You may try to add sufficient padding around the focal point of the image. A workaround for this that I could recommend is to enable adapt section height to first image size in the banner. If you still need help contact us any time at info@premadedropshippingstores.com

If you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | We can help you & guide you how to reach to your potential customers & how to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business
Email us: info@premadedropshippingstores.com or check premadedropshippingstores.com