Help Adding Date Picker to Personalised Product Page

SteveWinch5DS
Excursionist
54 0 6

Hi All
Here's one for you... 
We currently use Zepto Product Personalizer on some of our products, and for our needs it works perfectly fine.

To throw a spanner in the works, for ONE design only, I want / need to add a Date Picker to a product to combine it with the Personalisation. It can sit under the Perso fields, doesn't have to integrate with them at all.

Firstly, I've created an alternative Product template, named 'product-pers-alt.liquid', just for this design (and any others we decide upon going forward) BUT when it comes to creating that Product, I'm unable to change the product template to the alternate one. Where / How would I do this?
I've previously created alternate collection templates in the same way, and been able to switch between them at will. But not able to for Product creation? 

Secondly, where in the Product Template code would I add the Date Picker code  {% render 'wedding-date' %}  for which I have already created the Snippet?! 

As always, all help / advice gratefully appreciated! 
Cheers
Steve

Replies 2 (2)

SteveWinch5DS
Excursionist
54 0 6

Using MINIMAL theme by the way, if that makes any difference? 
Thanks

EasifyApps-Zoe
Shopify Partner
582 14 42

Hi @SteveWinch5DS,

Although some time has passed since you brought up this topic, I'm unsure whether you've resolved it or not. Regardless, here's a simple suggestion to add a Date Picker to your product using the Easify Product Options app, no coding needed 🤗. Here's a quick guide:

• Create a new option set:

EasifyAppsZoe_0-1691481546412.png

• Add the Date Picker option type:

EasifyAppsZoe_1-1691481630720.png

• Choose the product(s) to which you want to add the Date Picker:

EasifyAppsZoe_2-1691481648106.png

You're all set!

The Easify Product Options app doesn't just offer Date Pickers; it boasts an array of 25 distinct option input types to choose from, including Text Box, File Upload, Checkbox, Dropdown with images, Image Swatches, Color Swatches, Time Picker, Date Range Selection, and many more 👍.

Give this app a try, it empowers you to effortlessly create limitless product options!

EASIFY - MAKING SHOPIFY SIMPLE & SWEET!
Easify Product Options: Create custom product options 10X faster & easier!
Easify Product Attachments: Effortlessly add downloadable PDF files (or any other format) to Shopify pages!
Try for Free | 24/7 Live Chat Support