Solved

Help changing product page font, size, colour?

Nickahola
Shopify Partner
78 1 11

Hello.

Please can someone tell me how I can change the size, colour & font of the titles (pushchair & the sub-menu's in white directly beneath) my product pages, please?

Also, are there any restrictions on what font I can use for the word 'pushchair and the other main headers on my product pages or is it just a case of typing an existing Shopify font?

Thanks!

www.silverstork.co.uk

Nickahola_0-1631695370173.png

Accepted Solutions (2)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@Nickahola 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/frame.scss.liquid file.

.template-collection .breadcrumb h1 {
    color: #000 !important;
    font-size: 30px !important;
}
.template-collection .breadcrumb a, .template-collection .breadcrumb span{ color: #000 !important; }

Hope this works.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Nickahola
Shopify Partner
78 1 11

Thank you for your help! That worked for the colour.

my final questions on this section:

How do I change the font of the header 'Pushchairs' to the font 'Caveat' and also how do I add one of these brush/chalk lines underneath the header 'Pushchairs'?

Thank You!

Nickahola_0-1631710639806.png

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@Nickahola 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/frame.scss.liquid file.

.template-collection .breadcrumb h1 {
    color: #000 !important;
    font-size: 30px !important;
}
.template-collection .breadcrumb a, .template-collection .breadcrumb span{ color: #000 !important; }

Hope this works.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Nickahola
Shopify Partner
78 1 11

Thank you for your help! That worked for the colour.

my final questions on this section:

How do I change the font of the header 'Pushchairs' to the font 'Caveat' and also how do I add one of these brush/chalk lines underneath the header 'Pushchairs'?

Thank You!

Nickahola_0-1631710639806.png

Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

Hi there @Nickahola!

It looks like you've been lucky enough to get some advice on this already from the Community, that's great!

We do have some info here on adding fonts to your theme you can check out, though this is from our developer documentation so you may need a certain technical acumen to navigate this.

As you're likely aware, some colour and font options can be accessed in the Online store > Themes > Customise theme menu in your admin, though in order to get greater granular control over this you will likely need some coding assistance. 

Could you share a bit more info with us here on what sort of business you're in and what else you're working on for your store at the moment?

It looks like your store involves baby and toddler goods, is that correct?

Check out this example of a baby brand that found success selling online to see what's possible! 

Let us know how we can support you in growing your business in any case!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog