HELP Custom Boundle Mix & Match Product Linked idek what is it called

Nurofen
17 0 0

Hi

I wanted to add a feature in my product page where clients can choose 2 or 3 products, with every selection having a bunch of products to choose from.
After choosing the product the client will need to be able to choose the relative size and the relative color for both. And the right respective variants must be shown for each product, as T-shirts may be in size S M and color Blue Green, while Hoodies are in L XL and color Blue Red.

I literally couldn't find anything similar to this, no app no tutorials, nothing, zero.

Please if someone could help me it would really make my year, and I'm just a student trying to do a sideproject so I won't hire fraud developers that will ask $5k.

image (6).jpgScreenshot 2024-01-17 231238.png

Replies 2 (2)

jam_chan
Shopify Partner
887 23 169

It may be a product option app or a custom build by a developer. You can check the browser inspector to get a hint

BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles, SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview

EasifyApps
Trailblazer
398 9 30

Hi @Nurofen,

You can consider using the Easify Product Options app as a solution. I've prepared a live demo tailored to your store. Take a moment to review it.

If the demo aligns with your requirements, great! If there are any unmet needs or adjustments required, just let me know, and I'll make the necessary modifications.

If the app meet your expectations, I'll guide you through the step-by-step setup process 😊.

EasifyApps_0-1705549091652.png

2024-01-18_10-38-43.png

EASIFY - MAKING SHOPIFY SIMPLE & SWEET!
Easify Product Options: Create custom product options 10X faster & easier!
Easify Product Attachments: Effortlessly add downloadable PDF files (or any other format) to Shopify pages!
Try for Free | 24/7 Live Chat Support