HELP! I have a random code at the bottom of my Dawn Theme site - I cannot see how to remove it

HELP! I have a random code at the bottom of my Dawn Theme site - I cannot see how to remove it

cielle23
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi amazing community 

Please can you help me remove this random code at footer very bottom of website,  I cannot customise and remove it as it is not clickable and editable

I think I added by mistake when editing  theme code? Please see at the foot of the website: www.cielleclothing.com - also see attachments 

IMG_0843.PNG

IMG_0842.PNG

Thank you in advance!

  

Replies 3 (3)

ThePrimeWeb
Shopify Partner
2138 615 493

Hey @cielle23,

Unfortunately, I cannot give you the direct answer without having access to the code.
But what you can do is go to the part where you edit code and check for a black dot infront of the file name as shown below. Those are the files that have been altered.

ThePrimeWeb_0-1705770831583.png

Once you find them, revert them to the original state by referring to the image below, then hit save.

ThePrimeWeb_1-1705770897149.png

Was I helpful?

Buy me a coffee

🙂

Need help with your store? contact@theprimeweb.com or check out the website
Check out our interview with Shopify!
cielle23
Tourist
11 0 1

Thank you!

cielle23
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi there! I need your help again please.

Hi there! I need some help please: 

https://cielleclothing.com/en-id/products/cielle

My product description on mobile needs a margin / left / right padding, right now on mobile it is bled all the way across mobile , see example. I want the title and all the  text to have a padding on the left and right side for mobile, i have dawn theme.

Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 5.03.18 pm.png