Help making collection list on home page the same width and size as slideshow. Debut Theme

Solved
TheStudy
2 0 1

Hey guys,

I'm trying to get my collection list on my home page on Debut to be scaled up to the same width as the slideshow right above it. My URL is www.shopthestudy.com. We want the first two elements to look similar to https://us.honeybirdette.com/. I've tried a few things but struggling.

Thanks for your help! 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
8317 1952 2633

This is an accepted solution.

@TheStudy 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file. 

@media only screen and (min-width: 750px){
#shopify-section-16239025165793c013.index-section {padding-top: 5px;}
#shopify-section-16239025165793c013 .page-width {
    max-width: 100%;
    max-width: 1;
    margin: 0 auto;
    padding-left: 10px !important;
    padding-right: 10px !important;
}    
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
8317 1952 2633

@TheStudy 

Missing closing bracket  please find this code your css file .

.store-availability-list__phone {
  margin-bottom: 0; 

Replace to

.store-availability-list__phone {
  margin-bottom: 0; 
}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
TheStudy
2 0 1

That was it! With the added closing bracket everything worked. Thank you so much for your help. 

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
8317 1952 2633

@TheStudy 

If helpful then please Like Solution.

Thanks!

0 Likes