HELP NEEDED TO ADD MY COLLECTIONS ON 1 PAGE...THANK YOU

ProGLITZ
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi all,

really hope someone can help me as i've spent hours trying, searching and trying people's codes and many tears trying to figure this out.

I offer a variety of products that are similar but different.

For example, here. I sell pigments, i have listed on my menu under shop, PIGMENTS - Multichrome Pigments, Duochrome Pigments etc etc

Rather than having these Pigment types on these separate pages accessed from the menu, I am wanting to be able to click on pigments in the main menu, and it take me to a page, rather than a drop down menu, where each type of pigment collection (ie. Multichrome, duochrome) is shown in gallery collections like on the homepage. So then a customer would click on the gallery image Multichrome for example which will then take them to another page where all the multichrome pigments are listed for sale.

I do hope I make sense.

Here is a link to my website,

www.proglitz.co.uk

Thank you in advance

Nikki

Replies 3 (3)
Victoramma
Excursionist
12 0 2

Hello

I can help you out, send me a private message and let's get started.

Thanks

ProGLITZ
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi,

You commented on my post to send you a message.

Nikki

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
3462 230 676

aka collection list template customization

https://shopify.dev/themes/architecture/templates/list-collections  <-has liquid snippets for using menu|linklist to control the collections shown.

Check your theme visual customizer for that template to see if it has configurable settings.

Also see https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-design/collection-feature-a-subset-of-collections-on-a-page/... 

If you need either of the above or a deeper customization contact me at paull.newton+shopifyforums@gmail.com with this topic url, store url, theme and any other use-case details.

What important thing did you learn this Black Friday?

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a ☕ Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com