Solved

How can I display Wishlist Plus app button on product page?

abhi14
Excursionist
33 0 12

I added wishlist plus app

The button is showing in cart but not in product page

I need to add to product page, not in cart

What to do?

Store link : zialor.com

password: zialor

screenbud-64ff7d16-03bd-4f46-a332-b4195397cd96.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1548 187 276

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @abhi14. Thanks for reaching out to the Shopify Community with your application question. I'm happy to take some time here to chat with you about things! 

First, just to set some clear expectations, this application was developed by one of our Third Party Partners. As such, direct support from Shopify will be limited here, but I'm still happy to help if possible. 

I did a bit of reading on the application and it does mention that it's supposed to be able to allow your customers to bookmark your product pages for easy revisiting in the future. I would like to think that there would be a setting within the application that would allow you have it set up on your desired pages. Have you looked through all of the settings to make sure there isn't a setting that quickly allows you to toggle what page the application is functional one? 

When it comes to third party applications such as these, the app developers are the folks best equipped to answer any questions you have about it's functionality, or it's setup. Have you already reached out to the application for assistance on getting it to function on the desired page? If not, I recommend that you do so. If you like, you can reach out to our live support team using this link here, and they can begin the process of a warm-handoff to the developer on your behalf. 

If you have any questions for me, or any additional information you'd like to provide, feel free to follow up with me here. 

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1548 187 276

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @abhi14. Thanks for reaching out to the Shopify Community with your application question. I'm happy to take some time here to chat with you about things! 

First, just to set some clear expectations, this application was developed by one of our Third Party Partners. As such, direct support from Shopify will be limited here, but I'm still happy to help if possible. 

I did a bit of reading on the application and it does mention that it's supposed to be able to allow your customers to bookmark your product pages for easy revisiting in the future. I would like to think that there would be a setting within the application that would allow you have it set up on your desired pages. Have you looked through all of the settings to make sure there isn't a setting that quickly allows you to toggle what page the application is functional one? 

When it comes to third party applications such as these, the app developers are the folks best equipped to answer any questions you have about it's functionality, or it's setup. Have you already reached out to the application for assistance on getting it to function on the desired page? If not, I recommend that you do so. If you like, you can reach out to our live support team using this link here, and they can begin the process of a warm-handoff to the developer on your behalf. 

If you have any questions for me, or any additional information you'd like to provide, feel free to follow up with me here. 

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog