HELP - Product Pricing Incorrect On Home/Product Pages

iwin
Excursionist
51 0 8

Hello, the prices are shown as incorrect and messy and do not correspond with my different prices set on Markets e.g International, GBP etc

It seems to be randomized and will only correct itself once on the Buy page and sometimes in Cart.

This is a big issue for the store as it's often showing %20+ less for the products until you go to pay for it.

Pictures are here to show:

picture is here to show: 

iwin_0-1708046487025.png

iwin_1-1708046487183.png

Replies 4 (4)

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7532 1454 1451

Please check if a variant's price is 10.34 

- Helpful? Like or Accept solution! - Buy me a coffee
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Easy and fast to create Photo Gallery, Lookbook, Shop The Look
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now

iwin
Excursionist
51 0 8

Hey Dan,

All of my prices are set with .99 at the end - also, the error with pricing is significantly lower unfortunately

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7532 1454 1451

Is the primary currency of your store USD? 

This is the issue of automatically converting the currency app that your store is using.

I got this when viewing your store. It must be in Vietnam Dong but still displayed in Pound symbol. 

Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 10.28.50.png

Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 10.28.50.png

- Helpful? Like or Accept solution! - Buy me a coffee
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Easy and fast to create Photo Gallery, Lookbook, Shop The Look
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now

iwin
Excursionist
51 0 8

Holy ****,

those prices are hysterical yet worrying. 

Yes, i believe the primary currency of the store is set at USD as i advertise mainly to USA.

I'm unsure about using a currency converting App, i believe i've only changed the prices through Setting -> Markets.

I'm unsure what to do, any recommendations? as this is quiet concerning