Why is there white space on the right side of my webpage theme?

wwthh
Visitor
1 0 0

Anyone can help me with this error? My website has white space on the right side, I can scroll right to find this blank part. It seems that the theme is not perfectly applying to my page and it is weird. How can I get rid of this blank part and make the whole page look normal?

Please see the picture.

wwthh_0-1632732063465.png

Replies 2 (2)

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

Hi, @wwthh

I'm happy to help look into this with you! 

As a starting point, can you please confirm which theme you're using? You can find this information directly in your Shopify admin under 'Online store > Themes > Current theme'

If you're using a Shopify-developed theme, our team may be able to help look into this further. 

However, if you're using a third-party theme instead, then it's best to speak with your theme developers directly for more information. You can contact your developers by following the steps listed in this help document under 'Paid themes'

In the meantime though, please feel free to reply back to me here with your store's URL. That way, I can take a closer look at this and determine if the white space is visible on my end, too. 

Thanks! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

Hi, @wwthh

I just wanted to check in to see if you still need help with this? If so, please let me know! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.