help, where do i find the coding to edit the rich text and featured sections in prestige

SHome
18 0 0

I want to adjust the margin on some sections of the Prestige theme, I was able to do this to most sections but can't find the code for the 'rich text with image', 'featured product' and 'featured collections' anywhere. 

Replies 8 (8)

Denishamakwana
Shopify Partner
1408 173 231

Welcome to shopify community.

Please share your store URL and if your store is password protected then please provide password too.

Thank you.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me. Feel free to contact me on denishabhensdadiya@gmail.com | Shopify Design Changes | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme
SHome
18 0 0

its not currently my active theme

Denishamakwana
Shopify Partner
1408 173 231

Please give preview URL

Thank you.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me. Feel free to contact me on denishabhensdadiya@gmail.com | Shopify Design Changes | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme
SHome
18 0 0
Denishamakwana
Shopify Partner
1408 173 231

Please add below css in bottom of assets/theme.css file

.shopify-section--divider {
        display: none;
}
Then give proper margin you want in every section.
Thank you.
SHome
18 0 0

give the proper margin for each section where?

as I can't find the code for several.

Denishamakwana
Shopify Partner
1408 173 231

edit code / assets/theme.css file

SHome
18 0 0

I can't find the code for several sections, thats why I am asking for help. Otherwise I know how to adjust the margin in the code.