Help with changing colour of text field on login page please

Endlessretro
Trailblazer
172 0 64

Good Evening, 

I am trying to change the background of the text box where customers will enter their email address and password on the login account page as per below. Please could anybody advise how to do so?

Thank you 

Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 08.51.53.png

Replies 5 (5)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Endlessretro 

sorry for that issue can you please share store URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Endlessretro
Trailblazer
172 0 64

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

Hey @Endlessretro.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have provided your store URL as that is helpful. Could you let us know which theme you are using? If you are unsure about which theme is live on your store, you can navigate to the Theme Editor and select the three dots that are located towards the top left. I took a screenshot from my test store to show you the section I am referring to:

19-10-81328-15734

Looking forward to your reply.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Endlessretro
Trailblazer
172 0 64

@Ollie Hi ollie, thank you

The theme we are using is: 

Shella theme 4.14.1

Thank you look forward to your reply.

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

Hey @Endlessretro.

Thanks for the quick reply.

In this case, it looks like the Shella theme is designed and supported by MPI themes. With that being said, I would suggest reaching out to their support as they should be able to assist you further with this inquiry. Typically, our Theme Editor will allow you to change all of the button colors depending if the third-party theme has this function available.

If the option is available through the Theme Editor, it will be located within the Theme Settings. I took a screenshot of my test store to show you the section I am referring to:

19-35-55846-97790

If the option is not available - this may require a change of coding. In that case, it would be best to speak with the developers of the theme as they would be in the best position to assist further. I did come across to finding their Contact Us page and wanted to provide it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog