Help with website

Beradiantboutiq
2 0 1

I am looking for someone to help make changes to my website. How can I get help with that?

0 Likes
klackenb
Excursionist
23 0 5

Hey @Beradiantboutiq 

You have, I believe, around an hour of design time available to use with your Shopify account. 

Otherwise you can ask questions and get answers to specific problems here, or hire a Shopify expert or Shopify partner developer to carry out the work for you!

Some more info on what you need help with would be great and we can point you in the right direction!

Ninthony
Shopify Partner
2237 337 894

Yeah most users here will be happy to help you out with little edits. For larger edit's you'll probably need to hire a developer.

If my solution helped you, please like it and accept it as the solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
Hilary
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
377 57 70

Hi, @Beradiantboutiq

As @Ninthony mentioned, many users on the Community will be happy to help with some simple changes or questions! Feel free to elaborate more on what you're looking for, or make a new detailed post with your request in the relevant Community board, and hopefully Community users will be able to assist you. 

I'll briefly comment on the option involving design time that @klackenb mentioned. If you are using a free Shopify theme, then you are eligible for 60 minutes of free design time for basic theme customizations. There is more information about this under Support for themes in our Help Center. Please note that the requests must fall within our Design Policy, and all requests must go through our Support team, before being reviewed by our Themes team. You can reach out to our Support team if you believe you have a customization that may be covered using design time. 

Otherwise, the Community is a great place to get advice and find answers to various questions. Lastly, as Ninthony also mentioned, if the request is complex, you may need to hire a developer - for example, you can hire a Shopify Expert

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes