hi!! Can I set different information required for payment for each product?

Phigolf
Shopify Partner
18 0 1
Can I set different information required for payment for each product?

For example, our products have short-sleeved clothes and pants, when you buy short-sleeves, we want to give the buyer some of the coupon number to the user  mobile phone text message, so if they buy short-sleeves, asked to enter a phone number to receive the coupon.
but On the other hand, when they buy pants there are no coupon or something so make sure there are no requirements when buying pants

is this possible??

이미지 7.png

Replies 5 (5)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@Phigolf 

Altering the checkout based on the type of products being purchased would not be possible. You can, however; set up product-specific discounts by following our guide here.

Could you tell me more about why you're wanting to set different information based on the product? 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Phigolf
Shopify Partner
18 0 1

When you receive an 11-digit key value for a specific product, our company is trying to send the mobile phone internet data to the buyer after checking the 11-digit key value.

However, this does not apply to all products, only certain products.

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@Phigolf 

To clarify, you're needing a way to have the system send an 11 digit key to the customer if they buy a specific product?

Phigolf
Shopify Partner
18 0 1

yesyes!!

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@Phigolf 

Thank you for clarifying. I suspect this would need to be something that is custom-built as I'm not sure if there's an existing app that can help with this. I'd recommend contacting a Shopify Expert to see if this can be created for you or posting your question, with full details of the project on the jobs and careers board.