Hi, I am trying to change the color of my cart count in my Molla theme.

msavvy1
6 0 0

Does anyone have any suggestions?

0 Likes

Hello,
you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.
Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please Share your store live url & screenshot where you want to do modification, so that I will solve your issue here!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
msavvy1
6 0 0

WOW! Thanks.

The url is: www.savlenstudios.com

Below is a shot of the shopping cart count (the circle) that we would like to change the color of.

However, we do not want to change the color of all the buttons just this, the cart count button.

site screen shot.JPG

0 Likes
Ireoluwa
Pathfinder
112 4 10

Hello

Good evening 

I cant access your store, it is redirecting me to google. 

What could be happening? 

0 Likes
msavvy1
6 0 0
What? Are you saying when you put our site name into the search bar it goes
to google?
Please send me a screen shot. I have no idea and this has never happened.
Please advise. Thanks!

0 Likes
msavvy1
6 0 0

Hi, replied via email but wanted to ensure you got the reply. 

I am not sure what you mean. When I click on the link provided it goes directly to my site. 

I tried it in qwant, google search and duck duck go. As well, as Microsoft edge, safari, and google chrome browsers. All are working as normal. 

Could you let me know what is happening?

What your browser or computer is?

And perhaps a screen shot. 

Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
Ireoluwa
Pathfinder
112 4 10

I meant when I click your link it will display your store but once I scroll a bit down, it will redirect me automatically to google.com

0 Likes