Hide Collection Price - Dawn Theme

PeterBox
1 0 0

I am using the Dawn Theme and have a Featured Collection banner on my product page so that users can change between products easily. I want to hide the price and have tried pasting the code suggested in previous posts and isn't working with my site.

Please help?

Capture.PNG

Reply 1 (1)
Imogen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
365 43 63

Hey there, @PeterBox. Thanks for reaching out to the Shopify Community with your price hiding request! It's nice to meet you, and I hope you're doing well! 

I actually assisted someone with this exact question last week! Since I'm a Shopify Employee, I can't advise on any direct coding changes for you to make, but I can certainly tell you that our Theme Team may be able to assist you with hiding the pricing on this particular page. I recommend reaching out to our team using this link here, so we can look into making this change. I can't promise that they'll be able to help, but it's always worthwhile to ask! 

Additionally, if you're interested in any feedback for your store, I'd love it if you shared your shop URL with me so I can take a look! We're all about helping merchants make more money, so I may be able to advise on some tips!

I'll keep my eyes peeled for your reply! 

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog