Hide collection price on the Dawn theme

Solved
i22Agency
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi everyone.

How do we disable the price from showing on a collection page, with the new 2.0 Dawn theme?

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
10201 2285 3182

This is an accepted solution.

@i22Agency 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/component-card.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.card-information__wrapper>.price { display: none !important;}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →

View solution in original post

Replies 9 (9)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
10201 2285 3182

@i22Agency 

Please share store URL & screenshot what do you want.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
i22Agency
Tourist
4 0 2

Please see the image:

I want to hide the price that shows R0.00 for now.

Screenshot 2021-10-04 at 1.53.40 PM.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
10201 2285 3182

@i22Agency 

Please share store URL!

Thanks!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
10201 2285 3182

This is an accepted solution.

@i22Agency 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/component-card.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.card-information__wrapper>.price { display: none !important;}

Thanks!

View solution in original post

i22Agency
Tourist
4 0 2

WOW!

Thanks a million. It worked like a charm!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
10201 2285 3182

@i22Agency 

Thanks & welcome

KatePhillips
1 0 0

Hi! 
This looks like a great solution, however, I wondered how I can make it specific to one collection template only?
I have a collection template that I have created that is based on the default collection and I only want to hide the price of products on this template. 
I am using the Dawn 2.0 theme.
Thank you! 
Kate

Jammer1
1 0 0

That worked pretty well. But I want to keep the prices hidden till they log in.. How do you do that? Thanks