Solved

Hide Create Account link + disable register page

sakki
Excursionist
37 1 5

Hi, I need help with hiding account link and text on sign-in page + disable account/register page. Can please help me here ? I use Prestige theme. 

Create account linkCreate account link

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions (4)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12314 2550 3707

This is an accepted solution.

@sakki 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12314 2550 3707

@sakki 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

.template-login .Form__Hint{
display: none;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

sakki
Excursionist
37 1 5

Thank you so much!!!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12314 2550 3707

@sakki 

Welcome.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.

Replies 9 (9)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12314 2550 3707

@sakki 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

sakki
Excursionist
37 1 5
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12314 2550 3707

@sakki 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

.template-login .Form__Hint{
display: none;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

sakki
Excursionist
37 1 5

Thank you so much!!!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12314 2550 3707

@sakki 

Welcome.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.

Grand_Pacific
Tourist
35 0 1

Hi DMW,

I am having an issue with bots with fake email sign up and wish to deactivate the account register page. I used this code for the same theme Prestige but it doesn't work. Ant thoughts?

www.grandpacificcustoms.com

Thanks,

G

Roland1231
Visitor
1 0 0

@Grand_Pacific wrote:

Hi DMW,

I am having an issue with bots with fake email sign up and wish to deactivate the account register page. I used this code for the same theme Prestige but it doesn't work. Ant thoughts?

www.grandpacificcustoms.com

Thanks,

G

I have the same issue and cant find any solution 😞 
I am running a B2B shop and using Advanced Registration App to lock to the shop. Somehow the bots are able to surpass it and do fake sign ups all the time. 

Anyone know how I can prevent it? Thank you

tamaramusa
Visitor
2 0 0

hello, this also worked for me, however I was just thinking, will customers still be able to create an account during checkout even though I added this code?