Hide Price on selected Products (Prestige Theme)

Ormsby
1 0 0

Hi really struggling to find a specific simple solution to this.

Basically I would like to hide the price on certain products as the company I'm building a shop for sells things like bespoke cloth items where the price would always be decided later.

Everything in the shop is pay later so that bits already in place.

I just need to be able to remove the price or even replace the price with 'price determined later' on some (not all) products.

Any help appreciated. I'm using the Prestige Theme.

Thanks

Simon

Reply 1 (1)
Maz
Shopify Staff
78 21 15

Hey @Ormsby!

Your question is a great one, and I would be happy to help you find a solution for this.

As your theme has been developed by a third party, our knowledge scope would be limited on how to implement this feature- therefore your best bet would be to reach out to the developers of Prestige here. As with any theme on the Shopify theme store, you can contact the developers directly requesting support for custom jobs such as this. From my own knowledge, they should be able to fulfil your request with some coding.

With that being said, I was able to find you some workarounds in the meantime:

• You can look at hiring one of our Shopify Experts to set this up for you. The great thing about experts is you can actually post a job on the Shopify Experts Page and see what feedback and quotes you get. 
  • Another option for you, it to use an app from our app store. We have a wide range of apps here that may suit your business needs. While I was unable to locate an app that customers would see the banner 'price to be determined' I was able to some apps which hide the price for you along with some other features included.

1. Hide Price & Add to Cart.
  2. Request a Quote with Quotify.

If you have any questions about the above, just ask!

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog